Sunday, February 6, 2011

lucky number 21

Just a quick post tonight...
We got M*O*R*E snow this weekend. My family and my sisters' families meet every Sunday at my Dad's house for dinner...well today, we played in the snow.  for HOURS.  I am so tired.
Thankfully the kids were tired too!

Random.org picked lucky number 21 tonight and that belongs to Katy.  I have sent you an email Katy!
Congratulations and thanks for playing!

and also...a BIG HUGE thank you to everyone who has offered to help with a block for the AIDS quilt.  I am so grateful to all of you!  Check out the blocks Lucia has made for the quilt.  Thank you so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun, Jenny!!! I love love love to play in the snow with the kids...;)
    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you :-)♥

    ReplyDelete