Sunday, January 22, 2012

weekending

I had big plans to sew this weekend...but the snow had other ideas!
 Instead of sewing...I was sledding...and ice skating on a wet patch of grass that is always in our common grounds...this year was wet enough before it got cold that we have a sweet little ice patch to play with!  It took us a few minutes to find it and shovel it off...and its only a few feet in either direction, but it's a lot of fun...and no fear of falling into the water!!
 I did manage a few house blocks...I'm working on a baby quilt...and I'm not exactly sure what direction I'm going in...but having fun getting there.  My house blocks all have letters or numbers in them...and that has been fun cutting into my text prints!
 Obviously I have NO IDEA how to make a patchwork A-Frame house...can't win them all I guess....
We are off to my dad's house for dinner...and some sledding beforehand of course!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun - it's a good thing too 'cause it looks like Mother Nature has other plans for our pretty snow. Your houses and the sleep are looking pretty cool - it will be fun to see where you take them.

    ReplyDelete